Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oopsies ratio

Nutritiondata.com is so cool. My ratio today was 67/3/3 and the other 27 % of calories came from alcohol. I had no idea!! Good to know. That is hugely significant and really not bueno!

Breakfast and lunch = total 15 bananas (1348 calories, 346g carbs, 5g fat, 17g protein)
Dinner = 2 ears raw corn (126 calories, 28g carbs, 2g fat, 5g protein)

With only my food intake, my ratio was 91/4/5.
Total 1474 calories.

The bottle of wine gave me 623 calories, 15 carbs, 0g fat, and 1g protein)
That threw my ratio to 94/3/3 (counting "alcohol" as carbs) or 27/67/3/3 (alcohol/carbs/fat/protein)
Total 2096 calories.

What is a good source of fat and protein that doesn't go off the deep end?
Maybe I'll just call it quits for tonight. Too many numbers! Let's pretend this ratio makes up for all the avocados (4!!) I have had since Monday. Oi.

Ps- I LOVE avocados. Set a pint of ice cream next to an avocado and I say fuck the luscious milkiness and let me indulge in the raw beauty of that gorgeous green thing. And those who know me understand my absurd devotion to my ice cream obsession. Alas, no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment