I decided to use the handy dandy calculator on nutritiondata.com to see what exactly I had eaten so far today.
3 small peaches
2 apples
huge kale salad with onions - dressing made of 1/2 jalapeno and a tomato in the blender
raw peanuts on top - small handful
pomegranate
It has been 819 calories - ratio 71/20/9 - I had no idea I was consuming so few calories. I need to step it up!
Now if I had omitted the peanuts - ratio would have been 85/8/7
That would have been uber easy to do, but I just felt like having some peanuts on my salad. Oops.
I wonder what I would have to eat to make the ratio look a little closer to how it should.
Unfortunately, I probably won't get to try since I have another CSer coming in for the night and more likely than not will want to go out to eat. I could do what I did last time and have a GIANT spinach salad (which I love) but I don't know - it depends where we go. Crossing my fingers.
..... edited to add:
I just ate four bananas and my calories went to 1239 and ratio to 79/14/7
Cool!! What should I eat with a tad more protein and no fat?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment