Farmer's Market was awesome.
Sweet potatoes
Pink lady apples
Bananas for 59c a lb!
Cabbage
Onions
Kale & other greens
Beautiful tomatoes!
Peaches
Pomegranate
And my guilty pleasure - mixed nuts
I love supporting local farmers. Yum.
Can't wait for spring!!
And I was naughty - stopped by Wally World for a bottle of Sherry. Thought I would try something new and I have never had to drink so slowly, it's strong and yummy, but only 20% so I won't get drunk :) Perfect.
Tomorrow, apparently Dennys is giving away free breakfast from 6am - 2pm . . . so that's where I'll be tomorrow morning. I know, it's only a few dollars saved, but why the hell not. I can handle another dead (non-raw / cooked) meal, especially since I'll be working all day.
The thing I have the hardest time believing is no coffee in over a month! What?? I'm usually a coffee addict! And I don't even crave it - miss it a little - but not bad.
Just had some kickass sweet potato "fries" - just tossed the raw sliced SPs with some sea salt and cayenne pepper for an awesome snack. I know it isn't great to use seasonings and stuff, but I couldn't resist the extra kick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment