Monday, January 26, 2009

Fasting Day

Watching the L Word. My favoritest show ever, I'm so terribly sad it's the last season. Hope the spin off is good too!!

The past few days have been a little rough. I think a combination of things I let slide caused a bit of an avalanche. To start, I've been alone for a little while. The un-grounded half of my brain gets going faster than the logical half, which makes me teeter totter. Then a friend came for a few days who tends to be a less than stellar influence. I love her to death, but I feel like being around her gives me a right to be self-abusive. That is a long explanation, and really has nothing to do with her. Maybe more on that another time. The third thing is somehow forgetting to take my meds a couple days in a row. Not sure how that happened. Oh, an the absurd amount of alcohol every night didn't help either.
Normally, after a stint like that, I feel incredibly guilty and even more self-loathing. When I woke up this morning, I made the decision to make today (my day off from work) a cleansing day. I don't need to feel guilty, I had a lapse and it's okay, and now I'm going to have a better day. If I make it through the day, I might decide to have a better week.

I took a bunch of pictures recently, they're on my facebook. I'm done with MySpace, it's too much work to keep up with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment