Mah belleh is full of deliciousness. Eated a grapefruit with a spoon for breakfast, and saved some of the juice left over . . . . for my lunch-time smoothie. Blended it with a frozen banana and a handful of frozen berries. I drank it from a beer mug, just for comfort's sake :)
<--- Pouring Fail: thanks to my dumbass and gravity
I stuck with foods I am used to eating anyway, so the first half of today was easy. Now I have no idea what to have for dinner! I'll figure something out . . . . if I even have time to eat. Lots to do today. Stall cleaner is sick again, so the stalls are bad and I need to clean them. Two pet-sitting visits to make. Tractor supply for stall bedding, take to Zebulon. Meet someone to show the room for rent at 6:30. Drive back to Raleigh to pick up Jessica from the airport at 9. I need gas!!

No comments:
Post a Comment