Tomorrow I am going to eat only raw food for 24 hours. There are so many delicious-sounding recipes and my mouth is watering, but I'm just not set up to make all the stuff. First I want to be sure I can go a day without meat and beer!!
If it is something I enjoy, maybe I'll try for a handful of days. We'll see.
I haven't even heard of half the things in the recipes, and this is going to be really expensive until spring when I establish my garden and fruit trees. Even then there are a million other things that go into recipes. Hope I don't get too ambitious, overwhelmed, and give up.
But I think I will continue to eat eggs, since mine will be free range organic chickens. And I will definitely eat raw fish. I really don't mind eating dead animals, it doesn't bother me. It's life, we're human, and it's what we do. Now if it is healthier to eat them a certain way, or not eat them at all, that's fine. But I will need to educated myself on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment