skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Year's Resolution
. . . is to clean the house. And maybe (just maybe) keep it clean. Yeah, start laughing, I know, I'm a dreamer, what can I say.
Kitchen needed some serious reorganizing. The fruit baskets have been hiding in the corner. Everything was dirty and in disarray.
Now the fruit is more accessible, microwave is in the corner, coffee and tea makers are easy to use. Blender is near the sink, along with the rice cooker (for easy cleaning). Spice rack, paper towels, and wine rack are now on the counter without the electrical outlet, to make room for all the shit that needs to be plugged-in.
I made a shopping list (in addition to my absurd white board full of shit to do). If only I had monies. *sigh* Wish my life wasn't so expensive. TOO MUCH AHHH.
Organization needs to happen before my brain goes loco. I gotta do my desk soon. I'm not even joking. Maybe tomorrow, before and after pics. It's scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment